Capacity and dimensions
In QuickTube Aps you’ll find a business partner with unique knowledge and experience in production optimisation offering both traditional and advanced 3D laser cutting of steel, aluminium and stainless steel pipes. We can handle large or small pipe dimensions and produce quality items with precision-cut corners and edges.
- Tube diameter: Ø10 til Ø356
- Square tube: 260 x 260 mm
- Rectangular tube: 300 x 200 mm
- Open profile: L-profil: 30 x 30 – 200 x 200 mm
- HEB: 140 – 260 mm
- IPE: 80 – 300 mm
- UPE: 140 x 60 – 300 x 100 mm
- Thickness: Up to 20 mm
- Materials: Steel, aluminium, copper and brass
- Lengths: Tube up to 15 metres
- Max weight: 135 kg per running metre
We are one of only a few companies in Denmark with the facility to connect a catcher, ensuring that the machined tubes are free of laser spatter and need only minimal further processing once they have left our production halls.
Among other things, we can engrave ID numbers, certificates or optional texts in the workpieces and provide assembly instructions for large-scale constructions. We can also deliver a complete kit, packed and sorted according to your specifications and delivered with assembly pegging, engraving or elbow bends for quick post-processing. In addition, we can sharpen, bevel and chamfer edges up to 45 degree angles.